Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back to School

OK confession time.

I am so beyond, over the moon excited that school is starting again!

Man that feels good.

I know that moms are supposed to cry and get all sad about school starting, but I am so happy. Only my oldest is in school and it's only part time, but man is it a nice break! I love getting to spend time with my two youngest kiddos. And since it's easier to do things with two kids than three, we do fun stuff while Leigh is at school.

And really lets face it, once less kid is a HUGE break. And I would be a big fat liar if I said I wasn't looking forward to the break. I didn't realize how much of a break having Leigh in school in the morning was, until summer hit and there was no more school.

What can I say, I will be doing cartwheels on Tuesday on the first day of school. There will be moms there who are crying, but not me. Maybe when the youngest goes to school I'll shed a few tears. Until then, I'm going to enjoy the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment